[E-Tickets] Festival de FRUE 2023
[E-Tickets] Festival de FRUE 2023
Title: FESTIVAL de FRUE 2023
Date: Friday, November 3, 2023 to Saturday, November 4, 2023 *Rain or shine
Venue: Tsumagoi Resort Sainosato, Kakegawa City, Shizuoka Prefecture
Accommodation: Special campsite / Hotel North Wing / Hotel South Wing
About 1-day pass
- May be used for only one day of your choice, either November 3 or November 4.
- After 8:00 p.m. on November 3 (Fri.) & 4 (Sat.), those who do not have a campsite ticket (wristband) will not be allowed to enter the Glass Stage where the campsite is located.
- If you arrive on Friday, November 3 with a 1-day ticket & campsite ticket, you will be asked to leave by 8:00am on Saturday, November 4.
About Camping Pass
- One ticket is required per person.
- Children under 12 years old do not need a camping ticket if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The ticket will be valid during the camp period (November 3, 2023 10:00 - November 5, 2023 10:00* (tentative)).
- Wristband check will be conducted at the campsite entrance. If you do not have a wristband, you will be asked to purchase a ticket on the day of the event.
About Parking Pass
- One parking ticket is required per car.
- No parking ticket is required for those staying at Tsumagoi Resort Sainogo North Wing & South Wing.
- Parking is available at the South Parking Lot No. 2.
- Microbuses and other vehicles over 6 meters in length are not allowed.
- Motorcycles do not require a parking ticket. Please pay 1000 yen at the entrance gate of the South Parking Lot on the day of the event.
- Please note that we are not responsible for theft in the parking lot.
- No refunds will be given if this event is canceled due to war, terrorism, or natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations of announced artists due to illness or other reasons.
- No refunds will be given if this event is canceled due to COVID-19, or if the announced artists are canceled or changed. However, this ticket can be carried over to the next year.
- Purchased tickets cannot be canceled or refunded due to customer's convenience even before delivery.
- For the designed paper ticket, shipping fee of 600 yen (letter pack 370 yen + shipping fee 230 yen) (tax included) will be added to the product price.
- A system usage fee of 600 yen (including tax) will be added to the product price for each E-ticket.
- We only accept domestic shipments.
- One month before the event date, we will deliver it by letter pack light.
- For orders from outside of Japan, please use an e-ticket.
- On the day of the event, please exchange your ticket for a wristband at the entrance.
- After exchanging the wristband, the wristband will be your proof of purchase. Please handle with care during the exhibition period.
- Please note that lost wristbands will not be reissued under any circumstances.
- Please do not remove the wristband that you wear when entering.
- We will be checking wristbands at the venue, so please cooperate. If you do not have a wristband, please purchase a ticket on the day.
- You can take your car in and out of the south parking lot. Please present your parking ticket stub when re-entering.
- Check-in and check-out times are as follows.
11/3 (Fri) 10:00-20:00
11/4 (Sat) 9:00-20:00
Exit 24 hours possible *Entry gate and exit gate are different.
- If you come by motorcycle, you do not need a parking ticket. Please pay ¥1000 at the south parking lot entrance gate on the day.
- November 3 (Friday) 10:00 Open / November 5 (Sunday) 10:00 Close (planned)
- After 20:00 on November 3rd (Friday) and 4th (Saturday), those who do not have a campsite ticket (wristband) will not be able to enter the glass stage where the campsite is located.
- If you arrive on November 3rd (Friday) with a 1-day ticket and campsite ticket, you must leave by 8:00 on November 4th (Saturday).
- One camping ticket is required per person. (Admission and camping are free for elementary school students and younger, provided they are accompanied by a guardian.)
- Camping only for those under the age of 18 is prohibited by law. Please participate with your parents.
- Please use a site within 5m x 5m for each person (space for putting up a tent, etc.). Avoid using too much space.
- Please bring your own tent and bedding. The minimum temperature in early November is around 10°C.
- On the day of the event, you will be asked to choose a location on a first-come, first-served basis to set up your tent. Please note that the campsite is partly sloped because it is rented from a golf course.
- It is prohibited to set up tents outside of designated areas, such as areas where camping is prohibited.
- Pets and other animals, bottles and cans, explosives such as fireworks, dangerous goods, and other items prohibited by law are prohibited.
- Fires are strictly prohibited in the campsite. Barbecues are not allowed, so please use the food stalls in the food area for meals.
- It is not possible to bring a car sideways to the campsite. Also, it is not possible to come directly to the venue by car. If you have a parking ticket, please come to the venue on foot from the parking lot or by the in-house excursion bus. If you come by train, please use the shuttle bus from Kakegawa Station. It takes about 20 minutes on foot from the entrance of the venue to the campsite.
- The venue has a bath with a sauna.